2011 Fall Boardsmanship Academy
Attend the 2011 Fall Academy to:
• Learn about the Farm to School program.
• Get an update from SESA on how to work with hearing impaired students.
• Get hands on opportunities to work new technology.
• Hear first hand what districts are doing with early childhood education.
• Get an update on what Alaska Housing Finance Corporation can offer to districts to assist with energy concerns.
• Participate in a discussion about Social Emotional Learning and begin development of a School Climate policy.
• Find out how the children’s Tlingit book Aanka Xóodzi ka Aasgutu Xóodzi Shkalneegi went from idea to reality and how it will be used in classrooms across the state and worldwide.
• and more!