Special Free CTE Event Added to Spring Fly-In
After all the positive comments we received from Commissioner Drygas’ CTE presentation at the February Fly-In, we’re adding a special NO COST ½ day event to the Fly-In Spring Academy.
On Friday, March 31 (1:15pm – 4:15pm) —the day before our Fly-In officially begins—we’ve teamed with the Dept. of Labor and DEED to roll out an entire afternoon focused on Career Technical Education (CTE) for discussions around:
- School to Apprentice Program
- Regional Education Centers focused on CTE
- Alaska Construction Program
- How to work with limited Resources
- Students highlighting their experiences
- District success stories
We’re looking to assemble a group that wants to learn more about these and other CTE issues, and who are committed to keeping the CTE discussion alive. Interested? PLEASE encourage folks to register.