Charter School Resources
Charter Schools in Alaska are public schools, approved by their local school district, and the State of Alaska. As public school in Alaska, Charter Schools within member AASB districts are eligible to utilize Board Development services, like custom workshops, and the Charter School Academy held every other year. Here are some other resources specifically for Charter Schools as well.
- Charter School Principal Evaluation Process
- APEI Professional Boundaries for Alaskan Educators Training
- Academic Policy Council (APC) Yearly Calendar Sample
- Charter Schools Roles and Responsibilities
- State of Alaska Charter School Regulations
For copies of the APC Self Evaluation, or Principal Evaluation instruments, please contact Tiffany Jackson or Timi Tullis at (907) 463-1660