Registration Open for Fall Boardsmanship Academy
September 15-16 , 2018
Pike’s Waterfront Lodge, Fairbanks, AK
Attend the 2018 Fall Boardsmanship Academy to:
- Hear an update from the UAS Alaska College on Education from Dr. Steve Atwater.
- Learn about K-12 outreach programs to support Alaska Teachers.
- Hear how Fairbanks North Star Borough School District is implementing personalized learning in the classroom.
- Hear how Yukon-Koyukuk School District’s District is implementing language programs.
- Connect with colleagues from around the state.
- Much, much more!
Early Bird Registration Fee: $380 per person
(by September 10)
Late Registration Fee: $390 per person
(after September 10)
Please note a 5% service charge will apply to all credit card payments.
Cancellations after September 10 and no-shows will incur a $50 administrative fee per registration.
Pike’s Waterfront Lodge Reservations
Book by September 7th for a group rate
After this date, group rates cannot be guaranteed.
Book by phone 907-456-4500 or www.pikeslodge.com
Group Code: AASB
$69 per night plus tax for a superior room
$89 plus tax for a river view room.
Questions? Contact AASB at 907-463-1660