Superintendent Vacancies and Other District Office Openings
Application Requirements (*all Superintendent applicants*)
The following items must accompany all AASB-facilitated applications:
- AASB Application Form (download form)
- Cover letter
- A minimum of three confidential AASB reference forms; primarily from board members and/or individuals who have supervised the candidate (download form)
- Current resume
- College transcripts (graduate work in administration only)
- Current superintendent certificate (if applicable)
Candidates who do not possess an Alaska Type B Certificate with a superintendent endorsement should begin the process with the Alaska Department of Education and Early Development. (AK DEED 907-465-2800)
Download the application or contact us if you would like to request a hardcopy.
*Applicants: Please read this note before submitting your materials.
Yupiit School District
Yupiit School District seeks Business Manager
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Supervises the management of the financial affairs of the schools.
- Assumes responsibility for budget development and long-range financial planning.
- Establishes and supervises a program of accounting adequate to record in detail all money and credit transaction.
- Supervises all accounting operations.
- Acts a payroll officer for the district
The Board is willing to offer $115,000 DOE for the right applicant. Alaska school finance experience is paramount, as is the ability to work well with Yup’ik people.
Get Email Updates
If you are a Superintendent applicant and would like to receive emails about vacancies in Alaska, click on the button below.
Call (907) 463-1660 or email Ryan Aguilar.