2022 School Climate and Connectedness Survey Resources
These resources are to support you in your role as a school or district coordinator to help students, staff, and families (for districts taking the family survey) complete the survey.
This year, districts have chosen one of two five-week windows between January 17 and March 25 for students and staff to take the survey. Family Surveys for all districts will be open the entire statewide window; January 19- March 25. This means that family surveys can be taken at any time during the entire survey window.
Districts will receive survey links from Panorama Education at least one week before the start of their survey window.
Please email Jenni Lefing with any questions.
2022 Results Resources
- 220511_Understanding Your School Climate & Connectedness Survey Results Webinar – Video
- 220511_Understanding Your School Climate & Connectedness Survey Results Webinar – Slides
2022 Survey Resources
- 220113_SCCS Survey Coordinator Webinar – Video
- 220113_SCCS Survey Coordinator Webinar – Slides
- 21_12_About Alaskas School Climate and Connectedness Survey
- 21_12_Family Survey Strategies SCCS
- 21_12_Sample Guardian Letter SCCS
- 21_12_Technology Checklist SCCS
2022 Survey Proofs
- 22_01_Grade3-5 SCCS Survey Proof
2022 Public Sample Links
Public sample links for all surveys that can be shared and viewed by anyone! Panorama recommends putting these on websites and distributing to school teams to share with communities and families.
- Spring 2022 Grades 3-5 Student Survey
- Spring 2022 Grades 6-12 Student Survey
- Spring 2022 SCCS Staff Survey
- Spring 2022 SCCS Family Survey