Leadership Fly-In Materials
Attend the 2018 Legislative Fly-In to:
- Get a better understanding of your role as a leader on your board and in your district.
- Discuss issues influencing education in 2018.
- Meet with legislators and other decision makers.
- Learn how new legislation will affect your district.
- Show that the unity of Alaska’s School Boards can lead positive change.
Youth Advocacy Institute (YAI) is designed for high school students, especially sophomore and juniors, who want to:
- Build and practice leadership
- Enhance their knowledge and communication skills in their school and community
- Advocate for their school and district (with local school board members)
- Learn about other cultures and communities.
Fly-In Agenda (download/print here, read below)