Executive Administrative Assistants Training – Resources & Video
The 2020 training for Executive Administrative Assistants was an opportunity to connect and share ideas with colleagues from around the state and learn about:
- Human Resources
- Keeping Track of Board Policy
- Parliamentary Procedures
- Your Role in School Board Elections
Slideshows and other public resources from the Executive Administrative Assistants Training are posted below.
Registered attendees who missed a presentation or want to watch one again will have access to all recorded video of the sessions thru January 31, 2021. To access the video recordings, use the same password you used to join the Zoom meeting. It can be found in the email sent to each attendee the day before to the event. If you need assistance locating the password, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 907-463-1660.
Clicking this button will take you to a password protected page with links to video recordings of the Executive Administrative Assistants Training sessions.
- Event Agenda
- Human Resources, Carleen Mitchell – Slides
- Keeping Track of Board Policy, Lon Garrison – Slides
- Keeping Track of Board Policy, Lon Garrison – Slides (with notes)
- Parliamentary Procedures, Timi Tullis – Slides
- Parliamentary Procedures, Timi Tullis – Robert’s Rules Cheat Sheet