Request for Proposals: ‘Alaska Strong’ Grant Evaluator
The Association of Alaska School Boards is seeking an evaluation contractor to work on a local evaluation for the Alaska Strong Grant. This grant is funded through the Administration for Children and Families responsible fatherhood program. The program will engaged fathers and co-parents in the Northwest Arctic and Annette Island School Districts. The evaluator will determine the effectiveness of achieving the short term and mid-term outcome of this grant (promoting and sustaining health relationships, responsible parenting, and economic stability for families). Additional goals will be to increase the capacity of school districts to engage fathers and parents.
Contractors interested in submitted a proposal or bid should include supporting information:
- Experience working in Alaska
- Experience working with educational institutions in Alaska
- Experience working with ACF evaluation projects
- Specific staff capacity and experience to carry out this project
- Sample reports or references for similar projects
- Example questions to support they key objectives of this program and evaluation.
- Research design
- Data collection approaches
- Analysis and reporting approaches
- Continuous quality improvement
- Collaborative approach to working on evaluation
- Experience with IRB and human subjects
- Logical sequence and timeline for evaluation activities (4.75 years).
- A budget that aligns with proposed activities. This should not exceed $54,000 per year.
Please send information to Lori Grassgreen by April 30, 2021.