Request for Proposals: Trauma Engaged Messaging Campaign
The Association of Alaska School Boards is seeking requests for proposals to contract with an individual or business to develop segmented messaging and engagement for the Trauma Engaged Framework & Toolkit developed by the AASB/DEED Team. This may include message development, placement for educators, video or visual material development, and a detailed distribution plan to promote Trauma Engaged Practices in schools and afterschool programs.
RFP: Trauma Engaged Messaging Campaign (PDF file)
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: Responses must be received on or before 5:00 pm AST on April 23, 2021
- Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the Subject line: “Trauma Engaged Messaging Campaign RFP”
- Contact Claudia Plesa, 907 463-1660, if electronic submission is not possible.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org or AASB 907-463-1660
ADDRESS: 1111 West 9th St., Juneau, AK 99801
RFP AWARD TIMELINE:
- Proposals received on or before 5:00 pm AST on April 23, 2021
- Final Review of proposals – April 26, 2021
- RFP award announcement – April 28, 2021